It’s been a week since the 2017 Queerness and Games Conference and we’re still absolutely beaming from how amazing it all was! 😍
We wanted to take a moment to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who made the event possible:
- The organizers – Christopher Goetz, Chelsea Howe, Chuck Roslof, Diana “Teddy” Pozo, Dietrich “Squinky” Squinkifer, Jasmine Aguilar, Terran Pierola, and Bonnie “Beaux” Ruberg – for making the entire event happen!
- All our wonderful speakers!
- All our amazing arcade presenters!
- Our hardworking volunteers!
- Our generous EventBrite sponsors!
- Our academic and corporate sponsors!
- Our collaborators!
- The Interactive Media & Games Division, the Media Arts + Practice Division, the Cinema and Media Studies Division, the Harman Academy for Polymathic Study, and the Office of the Provost at the University of Southern California!
- Sam Ahmed, Ashley Brown, Jerome Hagan, Adrienne Shaw, and Affnity Engine (affnityengine.org) for their contributions!
- The Berkeley Center for New Media, Aleah Kiley, Alyssa Coffey, Vicki Callahan, OutFest, and the L.A. Zine Fest for their support!
- The biggest thank YOU for attending QGCon 2017!
We already cannot wait for the next QGCon. Until then, please check out these two articles recapping the weekend’s festivities, one of them written by our very own Terran Pierola!